Sunday, May 15, 2011

Swedish song won Eurovision-2011 for Azerbaijan


Swedish Stereo is officially delighted with yesterday's winner of Eurovision-2011 - Ell & Nikki who participated with the song "Running Scared" written by Swedish songwriting team - Stefan Örn, Sandra Bjurman and Iain Farguhanson, backing singers - Lisa Stadell, Åsa Engman, Jessica Marberger and Vera Prada and man behind Azeri performance - Rennie Mirro (main person responsible for MF performances). It was fantastic and beautiful victory and we really hope to get to Eurovision in Baku next year as it's gonna be gorgeous by show, fun and low costs for everything.
Sweden came at respectable #3 with Eric Saade who performed "Popular" written by Fredrik Kempe, RedOne's written "Get You" performed by Alexey Vorobjov came #16 and Swedish-Finnish Paradise Oscar with self-written song "Da Da Dam" was #21.
I'm gonna tell you one interesting fact! Before Eric was chosen as the winner of MF-2011 and before Eldar was selected in Azerbaijan I was contacted by OGAE Azerbaijan who communicated with artists and helped them to choose songs and asked if instrumental version of Eric's "Manboy" was ever released - Eldar wanted to sing it in Azerbaijani final as he realy liked the song, it didn't happen as instrumental version of "Manboy" wasn't released but later Eldar could meet with Eric on the stage of Eurovision. Below you can watch Swedish Eurovision road of Azerbaijan to victory supported by Anders Bagge's label and sure Eric's performance of "Popular".




11 коммент.:

Anonymous said...

See...Eric has done quite well.Much better that Danny would have done:).I also liked your Alexei Sparrow which was full of himself;)))

Damian said...

I'm sure if Eric could become #3 Danny could easily win whole contest :)

Anonymous said...

Ya Damian...Will u ever get over u ideas?I wonder if will that ever happen:-S....Still cold outside?;;)...any vodka resource left??

Damian said...

We all can only suppose what would be if...)
Yep, it's cold and I'm sober but happy, nothing can warm ESC-fan as good as fave's win :)

Anonymous said...

U still need a human to keep u warm....Haven't u found anyone mean time,sober man?

Damian said...

People for warming up is absolute must but sometimes you can find someone, sometimes it's nothing but tundra all over :)))

Anonymous said...

:))))))))))))))))))................TUNDRA...if I would see only tundra all over and all I would do is hunting bears I think I would go completly mad:|...But I don't think is u case anyway:)...Hope I'm not being too indiscret,but have u ever thought leaving The Tundra;)))

Damian said...

No, my heart belongs to tundra and Swedish pop! I can't just leave any of them!

Anonymous said...

great then:).........Do u know who are u talking to?

Damian said...

Yeah, it's that guy from Romania who always wants to know too much :)

Anonymous said...

=)))))....nice describing,but I guess u are right:)