Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Birthday, Swedish Stereo!


Small sentimental article guys! One year has passed since I've decided to share my crazy passion for the most wonderful music in the world (at least in my world) - Swedish music with whole world and how glad I was realizing that so many of you are as obsessed as I am!
During this year blog was visited by over 100000 visitors from 170 countries but the most pleasant was to see your interest to discussed artists, songs, comments and warm words to this baby-blog.
So I want to say THANK YOU to all of amazing artists who paid attention to our articles and reviews, to all of you dear readers who were with us during this one-year long trip and sure to our beloved friends who supported us from the beginning - Paul, PG, Laura, Nata, Olivier, Len, Adrian, Ken, David, Jevgēnijs, Karl, JPaul, Niklas and all of you fantastic people who followed Swedish Stereo here, on twitter or our facebook page.
Thank you and let's start new Swedish Stereo year that undoubtfully is gonna become totally amazing and incredibly exciting! Cheers friends!

9 коммент.:

kevin (ru) said...

Congrats from Moscow! Long live Swedish Stereo!

Len W said...

Happy birthday, Swedish Stereo!

Damian said...

Thanks so-so much Kevin and Len!!! :)

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Stort grattis Damian! Happy birthday to one of my most favourite blogs and I hope it continues for a long, long, long time to come. Swedish Stereo is a daily delight and it has been a real pleasure sharing your obsession over the last year, and discovering so many musical treats along the way.

Damian said...

Oooh, thank you my dear! It was always completely fantastic to have someone getting such a deep insight into Swedish music and tv (even not being Swedish) like you, thank you for staying with me Laura, you're amazing friend :)

George said...

Congratulations!! I always come here for the latest on the swedish popsphere :) I love it very much!! Thank you from Brazil!!

Damian said...

Wow! How great it is to get such a warm congratulation from the other continent. Thank you George! I'll always try to keep this blog daily interesting for you :)

Myfizzypop said...

Happy Birthday! What would i do without you!!!

Damian said...

Thanx so much, Paul! :)