Friday, May 27, 2011

Orup - Huddinge (Le Kid version)


Artists of Roxy Recordings use to collaborate sometimes and mostly it relates to cases when Le Kid's guys write and produce music for other artists these days and this is exactly one of those cases.
In the end of last year Orup has released his successful album "Född I November" - very nostalgic but at the same time modern produced and beautiful work with lovely light taste of 80s but can we blame Orup for his music memories when he established himself as quite popular musician and songwriter in Sweden.
New single "Huddinge" that in original album version sounded quite close to Orup's recent #1 hit with Lena Philipsson "Nu när du gått" has got new version produced by Le Kid's Felix and Märta when Helena and Johanna were on backing vocals duty. Song has got lovely dance beats, 80ies smelling synths and tons of Le Kid's atmosphere - slightly retro, massively positive and poptastic as everything guys do.
Single will be released on June 1st and later Orup will perform Huddinge with Le Kid at "Lotta på Liseberg" on June 20th.

12 коммент.:

Anonymous said...

Are u there?It's an emergency...

Damian said...

What's wrong? Who has died?

Anonymous said...

:)))....I like u...almoust love,but like u!How are u...haven't heard of u in years?I've missed u

Anonymous said...

Well,I don't like u that much if that is why u got scared.....=))))...;)))

Damian said...

No, it's fine, really sweet of you, thanks! I'm sure it's just a question of time till you'll completely fall in love though.
I'm fine, ready for a working weekend and thinking if I'll be able get some fun somewhere outside. How are you? Is everything as fabulous in Romania as always?

Anonymous said...

Anyway....My question,in the hope u will answer to it;)))...What happened with the fifth member of the group LG?I found out that there were 5 girls singing in the 1-st formula and in MF I saw only four of them????And I was joking with the above comments...I'll keep in mind not to do that next time...because u might get scared and run and hide in the tundra and when I'll be needing u I won't find u that easy.Now,could u please get out from the tundra and help me;)))

Anonymous said...

Outside...did u mean abroad?U can come to Romania...there is flight from Irkutsk to Bucharest...it will take u about 18 hours to get here...and u can seee how fabulous Romania is;)...In Russia people work in weekends and relax rest of the week?Interesting....I would like that too.Actually,I don't know if I've mentioned in my long,booring,wanting to know too much commeents,that I'm intending to move to Irkutsk in the summer.Maybe we can watch together MF next year;))))

Damian said...

That would be fantastic if I lived in Irkutsk but as I don't your plan is getting broken!
But sometimes I'll visit your fabulous land, absolutely, but not this weekend!
One girl has gone right before they've announced they're gonna be in Melodifestivalen by private reasons. No one knows the truth but as then they were just a girl-band with one not too big hit press wasn't so much interested in reasons.

Anonymous said...

U can come for a visit...I'll pay for the ticket...fabulous with LG.And my next question and after that I'll leave u too enjoy the pray....Some recently movies u seen and liked...And as a curiosity(I'm very curios as u can tell) what do u do by day?

Damian said...

Oh, I'm finishing packing bags and on the road to airport immediately!
Hmmm, good movies, Tron, Black Swan, Social Network, Pianist, The Blind Side, Season Of The Witch, that's all I can remember...
Regarding last question - I use to write for curious Romanian fans of Swedish pop! And it's all I live for! Really!

Anonymous said...

good for u;)....but if u were to do only that u would be starving now...but if u manage it's fantastic.
And one more question cause I can't help...This Siberia drives me crazyy!
IS this real?Is this how Siberia looks nowadays?
http://www.galenfrysinger.com/irkutsk_siberia.htm

Damian said...

It looks like a gallery of Russia in 80-90s. I don't know maybe it's still like this in Irkutsk but my city looks much more modern.