Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lovestoned at The Dome 54


Lovestoned keeps promoting their new single "I Know Nothing" (that I've told you about before) in Germany and recently they were honoured by invitiation to The Dome - one of the biggest European TV-shows being held in this country. Lovestoned has given very pleasant performance spreading love, positive vibes and summer mood and obviously the band was highly appreciated by German audience due to reaction from hall. Check it yourself below.

2 коммент.:

Myfizzypop said...

I do adore Lovestoned. I wasn't a big fan of Rising Girl, but Thursdays (which i still love) and this song are great.. the album is some poppy fun too!

Damian said...

I was almost excited when I've heard "Rising Girl" but I needed "Thirsdays" to completely fall in love with them also, what a shame the album didn't succeed in Sweden, it's amazing pop-work :(