Monday, May 10, 2010

Rebound! - Not Helpless


Update 12.08.2010 - Check "Not Helpless" here.

Not so much time passed since last season of Swedish Idol but after successful debut albums of the winner Erik Grönwall and runner-up Calle Kristiansson Sweden gets new Idol-stars. Two friends Eddie Razaz and Rabih Jaber from Idol-2009 decided to join forces in effort to reach success and called themselves Rebound! First single "Hurricane" has attracted a lot of public attention and even more after Eddie's come-out in local gay-magazine QX. Last weeek single has become #1 in Sweden and next single "Not Helpless" is on the way to be released later this year. Guys already perform it live and it's not less great work with catchy chorus and modern electro-pop-r'n'b sound that's gonna become another step to strengthen Rebound in a status of new-born stars in Swedish music.

6 коммент.:

Anonymous said...

umm...where are these guys from,sounds like arabic names not swedish?

Damian said...

You're right, Rabih is originally from Libanon and Eddie's parents are from Iran.

Anonymous said...

The beginning of the song has huge similarities to "Down" by Jay Sean. With the second part it surely changes, but but there is great influence from the "Down" hit.

Anonymous said...

hey! cruel blog. you are welcome to check out with my www.reboundfever.blogg.seI've met Rabih 13 times now and eddie seven times and I promise they are so wonderful! I'm going to see them now on Monday again .. just wanted to say that Rabih is from Lebanon and Eddie come from Iran, my mother is from Iran and my father is from Lebanon so that's how cruel the slightest that the Liberals see their idols to come from the same countryand Rabih and Eddie live in Sweden.They have a page where you can read about where dom.Dom blogs etc. www.reboundmusic.se and you may gänra check out their friend's blogs on www.devin.nu

Asse said...

Hi , I agree . They're wonderful and they sing great. I live in Sweden and I've met these two , they're my idols and I'll always support them . Thank you , it's nice of you to write about them . Keep going , your blog is awesome! If you'd like to read more about them you can read here : www.reboundmusic.se . They are really nice and I think that you should post a comment or something. Have a nice day. I can write the lyrics to Hurricane some day , you can post a comment in my blog if you'd like to learn the lyrics . Peace! <3
www.assejasselovesrabihjaber.blogg.se

Damian said...

Thank you for kind words dear! Yes, I'm totally with you that guys are just amazing and they both were my favorite male participants on last Idol so I'm incredibly happy they keep going with such tasty and modern pop-stuff. I wish "Not Helpless" would be released as soon as possible. Thanx for mentioning your blogs, they seems to be great, I'm gonna check them!