Monday, May 10, 2010

Welcome!

As this is the first post of my new blog I should introduce it in a few words.

Mostly this blog is intended to be overview of everything freshest, latest and newest in Swedish music, show business and contribution of Swedish musicians in world music (sure it doesn't mean that I won't share some brilliant moments from the Past). As so much happens in it every day I'll try to keep it daily alive and active.

I'm not gonna upload mp3 or other illegal stuff here as I want this blog to have a long and interesting life in accordance to law.

Blog will be 100% in English but you can feel free in commenting everything in English, Swedish or Russian as I can speak all of them.

So welcome everyone and let's start!

4 коммент.:

Len W said...

Grattis och välkommen till blogg-världen!I bookmarked your blogg and will keep a close watch on your scoops and views!

Damian said...

Tack så jättemycket min vän! Jag är så glad att du är med! :) I'll try not to disappoint.

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Now this sounds like my kind of blog!! :) Welcome to the world, Swedish Stereo...I'm looking forward to all your news about my favourite musical country, and I'll add you to my bloglist.

Best wishes!
Laura

http://planetsalem.blogspot.com
http://europecrazy.blogspot.com

Damian said...

Thanks so much Laura! How cool to get my old blog-friends here with me :) Little later I'll add list of friendly sites here and sure you're already there :)