Monday, May 31, 2010

Sommakrysset: Linda Pritchard, E.M.D., Stephen Simmonds, Dr. Alban, Lazee & Apollo Drive


New set of brilliant performances was shown this weekend on Sommarkrysset. Linda Pritchard performed her new single "Miracle" and it was in my opinion the greatest Sommarkrysset performance that I've seen since Lady Gaga appeared on the stage of Gröna Lund in 2008! E.M.D. has also presented their new single "Save Tonight" that was released a week ago. Another highlight of the show was Stephen Simmonds (very interesting artist that I feel like I need to tell you about later) with his latest single "Adiyeah" and Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'". We've got also some classics of 90s from Dr. Alban performing medley of his hits. And finally Lazee performed big hit of this spring "Calling Out" with Apollo Drive.







4 коммент.:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say you're blog is FANTASTIC and i really really love it!
keep up the great job! :)

Damian said...

Thank you so much! :) Keep commenting, it's a main force making bloggers constantly moving :)

Poster Girl said...

Finally, Linda debuts "Miracle"! Girl is fierce, with a full-on finger wave. I hope it does well for her--I know I'll buy it.

Damian said...

Fierce is the rightest word here PG, I'm so delighted to see audience receiving the song so well - clapping and singing along. And finally "You're making me hot-hot-hot" reached chart position (#8) higher than ANY song not qualified to the final + not lower than 4 of 10 finalists. I hope it all will help her.