Friday, October 22, 2010

Robynupdate


There are pretty much happening with Robyn constantly this year so I've got a bunch of stuff to tell about.
First of all Robyn performed her first #1 hit in Sweden "Dancing On My Own" at American VMA with Deadmau5, unfortunately it was just around minute cut but still if there's any of European artists who can refuse to get it, please stand up! So here at 6.07 you can watch Robyn performing "Dancing on My Own" in the mix.
Right now before release of the third part of her trilogy "Body Talk" Robyn is presenting her new single "Indestructible", acoustic version of this song was presented on the second part of "Body Talk" so as it was expected it has got electro-arrangement in a style of "Hang With Me" and "Dancing On My Own" but a bit less commercial and sounding more like remix of previous version (in my opinion).


However that's great to get new material from Robyn and soon we're gonna get another 4 new songs on "Body Talk Pt. 3" - "Time Machine", "Call your girlfriend", "Get myself together" and "Stars 4-ever", the rest is 5 songs from the first part and 5 songs from second. Check whole tracklist below and cover above.
And finally you should check fresh lovely performance of early Robyn's hit "Show Me Love" right in the centre of Stockholm at Sergels Torg, it's wonderful how you completely flow into this performance, beautiful!



Tracklist of "Body Talk pt. 3":
1. Fembot
2. Don´t fucking tell me what to do
3. Dancing on my own
4. Indestructible
5. Time Machine
6. Love kills
7. Hang with me
8. Call your girlfriend
9. None of dem
10. We dance to the beat
11. U should know better
12. Dance hall queen
13. Get myself together
14. In my eyes
15. Stars 4-ever

2 коммент.:

JP.M said...

Hello everyone, this is an artist who begins to make known everywhere!
Even in France, Bravo Swedish artists, good weekend, JPaul

Damian said...

It's great to know JPaul, she was reaching it so long and she deserves it, along with Swedish House Mafia Robyn is the biggest export name from Sweden this year so hope it'll be only better closer months.