Monday, March 19, 2012

Youngblood - Play My Song / American Girlfriend


Youngblood have entered Swedish chart with their debut album "Running Home To You" at #10 last week. Quite promising start, summer tours and performances in pop-festivals will definitely give guys long life in chart.
You can listen to samples of the album here noticing Fredrik Kempe, David Kreuger, Jörgen Elofsson, Fredrik Thomander, Sharon Vaughn and many other recognizable songwriters.
Personally I haven't become addicted to a ballad part of the album but finally I've got sold on next two tracks which are quite worth mentioning. K-One has become a producer of dance-track "Play My Song" sounding in a style of the first Eric Saade's album when he was one foot in his boyband past. Fredrik Kempe stands behind it and you definitely can feel his hand. Another Jörgen Elofsson-penned track "American Girlfriend" has become a nice male version of Avril Lavigne's "What The Hell". You can listen to both of them in full versions below.


4 коммент.:

Anonymous said...

can you give me a link to the swedish charts? I wanna see where Charlotte stands!

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZPJ9ZUk8eg

Damian said...

You can watch here.
http://www.sverigetopplistan.se/
Album is going to appear only on Friday, single has flopped completely.

Anonymous said...

I think that The Girl is a great song but its not something new. I hope the album will do better!