Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Erato - Grammis Medley


They've made it again. One of last year's sensations Erato girls have performed medley of candidates for the Best Song at Grammis-2012. As you can expect there were nothing but the table, tubs and Erato voices. But girls have managed to create that magic again and audience obviously were charmed by this performance.

9 коммент.:

Anonymous said...

what are you doing, Damian?

Damian said...

Globally? I live in this world and glad you've visited this blog, wonderful person.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful person. You don't even know who are you talking too! What have you done today for example, just curios?

Damian said...

Nothing interesting to be honest. You better tell me what you did? Probably I was wrong about you being wonderful person.

Anonymous said...

Probably. I went to work in the morning, until 18.00 and then went to church till 21.00 and after that spent time listening to The Girl!

Damian said...

Oh my and you say you're not wonderful person! I've spent completely pointless day drinking wine at corporative party, writing some music and yes, listening to The Girl.

Anonymous said...

Great music I assume. I want you to translate something for me...Would you do it?

Below this article there is a video of 1:41s length with Charlotte's interview. She says here she cannot afford to go to AC, does she say why??? I don't speak swedish...
here is the link: http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/klick/article14407815.ab

Damian said...

Yes, I'm gonna make a hit)))
She says her performance is too expensive to make it more than in semifinal and in Globen so if she'll go through Second Chance she'll have to change it. No details what's so expensive there. We'll know maybe already tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Great:D. She really wants to do it right, so I assume she invested lots of money in it. This is good. Caaaannnn't waaait!